Friday, December 7, 2007

Gluten Free Goodies ! Holiday Recipes for Ceilacs



Gluten Free Goodies - Christmas Edition -2007

Just in time for Christmas Baking and Holiday Menu Planning!

Specially developed in my home kitchen over 15 years of cooking and baking a Gluten Free diet for my family.

Imagine being able to roll out and bake Sugar Cookies, Gingerbread Cookies, Chocolate Pinwheel cookies and decorate them with your Celiac children this Christmas! No more need for your children or grandchildren to feel deprived of the wonderful pleasures of Holiday Baking.

Make sure your children have wonderful memories this Christmas!

Delicious Recipes tested on family and friends, this long awaited book contains my Original, and Traditional recipes made Gluten Free. I have had the most exacting critics taste testing my recipes, ...as my son told me, "If it doesn't taste good, I won't eat it!"






My recipe for Gluten Free Gingerbread will allow you to make wonderful gingerbread houses for your Celiac Children. Give the gift of wonder and traditional home baking, GF healthy and delicious!
Read more information in Astoria Magazine about my book, Gluten Free Goodies, Christmas Edition

Recipes are in an easy, step by step, time saving, format. You will enjoy the close up color photographs in the book.

There are over 150 recipes in the book, everything you need for the holidays, from cookies, pies, cakes & tortes, special tips, and menus. All in a fun easy to read and follow, down load it right away in a PDF format.

A high quality ebook, all the recipes are linked in the Table of Contents so that you can easily find any recipe you are looking for quickly and easily.

My family's treasured Gluten Free Holiday recipes, can now be yours!

Purhase the book now -an instant Download, -on our Secure Shopping Cart only $24.95

Download a Free Sample including, Recipes, Photographs, Table of Contents, & Index of recipes

This book will be your treasure for years to come.

My Recipes for Braided Artisan Bread, Gingerbread Cookies and Sugar Cookies are worth the price of the book alone. Print out a page or more at a time. Or simply store on your computer for easy reference any time.




If you know someone who is Celiac, intollerant of wheat and gluten, please tell them about this book.


They will really thank you!
Happy GF Baking!
Trina

No comments: