Thursday, December 20, 2007

Last minute baking

Well it has been a busy week baking goodies and getting ready for Christmas. Lots of good comments and sales of my new book. I’m really thrilled with the response. It is not easy to get the word out and I did so want to give as many people living a gluten free lifestyle some new choices this holiday season. Also created a new website which I will add to as the time goes by, you can see it at http://www.glutenfreetrina.com/

Also been leaning more and experimenting with new ideas. I even created a new cookie called Glazed Tangerine Chews, Gluten Free, with no corn, no casein, no sugar, no nuts, no eggs! WOW, a tall order but they are tasty. If you have a favourite food, and you would like to have a gluten free version ....just email me and I will see how I can help you.

Wishing all of you Happy Holidays!

No comments: